Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned!
(01-03-2021, 08:53 PM)Destro Wrote: You replied to me a couple of days ago about how the Bengals played a division with teams with a good record, trying to reply off of me saying something bad about Zac/Bengals. Your horrible take was put in a body bag then, just like your one about 8%. Trying to act like someone doesn't know 8% is. If I gave you a glass of water that is 8% **** you'd drink it? You want to stand on a hill no one is attacking. Your troll card won't get punched trying to reply to me with some of the nonsense you speak. Stop being a poptart, sweetheart.

Let me sing a song to you that I sing to my kids everytime they cry over something that doesn't matter (the 8% you're freaking out over). It's the end of the world as we know it, its the end of the world as we know it, and I feel fine! Hope you don't lose sleep at night, because you seemed super stressed over nothing. I'm not trolling, I'm just pointing out that you're continuing to freak out over something so miniscule when it comes to disagreements. If it wasn't such a big deal to you, you wouldn't continue to reply. So is it a big deal or not? Someone struggling to make up their mind??? Much love sweetie. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: A complete debacle against Baltimore - The real Zac Taylor has returned! - Rubekahn29 - 01-03-2021, 09:04 PM