Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You'd Have to be Insane to Join Zac Taylor's Staff
(01-04-2021, 01:38 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: The thread was made with the understanding that I'm talking about coaches who have options.  I even referenced that several times in my post.

Of course they will be able to fill theses positions and I'm sure there will be coaches eager to step in.  But these people will be left-overs with very little options or they'll be taking on a role they wouldn't get elsewhere.

If you think it was hard for him to fill out his staff in year 1 wait until year 3. 

Exactly.  People also need to remember as well that it's not just a question of who would come to the Bengals... the team has to reach out to them first.  So just because there are 100 people who could fill the role, doesn't mean the team will reach out to them to ask, or do their due diligence to see who might actually be great in filling the role. 

Anyway... Zac likes to be the man.  He'll probably just take on all the roles himself.  He don't need no stinkin' assistants.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: You'd Have to be Insane to Join Zac Taylor's Staff - MileHighGrowler - 01-04-2021, 01:48 PM