Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Damage Isn't Done Just Yet
I can s stomach the decision to keep Taylor if a bunch of other things were different about the organization. The insistence on keeping the same management structure for thirty years in the face of unprecedented failure is what boggles the mind and rankles the fan base. We would be happy if they started in ownership but just hired more competent folks to run the football side of things. Mike still doesn't realize that he could not possibly ask for a more patient fan base considering what he's subjected upon them. In the short and long run, his insistence on being in denial of the fact that he and his family are not good at football management is dumbfounding. Anybody can be unlucky for a short term, but to be this unsuccessful for thirty years and to still refuse to see it is both selfish and delusional.

At the end of the day I have to wonder if we the fans are also becoming delusional by supporting this team year after year. I don't expect them to win next year, but I will be pleasantly surprised if they do.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The Damage Isn't Done Just Yet - masterpanthera_t - 01-04-2021, 03:10 PM