Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moving the Chains talking about HC's...
(01-05-2021, 12:11 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I really don't have a clue what Taylor did before he came here, and don't care. He has held the locker room through some really rough stretches, and the players still believe in him. (I don't buy that players like Burrow, Boyd, Bernard and Hubbard are parroting the front office and are too sheepish to speak their true minds)

I think it's important to equally realize what ZT did here before he signed on as HC. Because when look at the resume, it should tell you that Zac was not qualified to be a HC, much
Less to call plays on gameday.

If Zac Taylor was fired today, how many NFL teams looking
For a HC would even interview him for their opening because he is a good leader????  Really......??
None. Because ultimately HCs are judged on a simple criteria.
Wins and Losses. 
Did Dave Shula get another HC gig after his Bengals stint?
No. How about Dick LeBeau......he's a leader of men.
Look.at those Steelers defenses. He had the respect of all those great players in the B and G. 
Heck Dave Shula is a leader. He was able to increase profit margins at his Steakhouse. And he convinced the cooks at Ponderosa to work for Shulas. 

ZT has not held the lockeroom together. He just happens to have some high character guys. 
All this "leader of men stuff" isnt going to save Zac when the Bengals finish in last place in 2021 again.

All that matters is Wins and Losses. Save the leadership jive
For the BoyScouts.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving the Chains talking about HC's... - impactplaya - 01-05-2021, 12:54 AM