Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Moving the Chains talking about HC's...
(01-05-2021, 03:28 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Keeping Lou tells me Zac still doesn't get it. He desperately needs a veteran, experienced DC at his side...but his ego and stubbornness isn't going to allow that to happen. He decided instead to stick with Lou, a guy who is no threat to him

What other NFL team would keep a HC with a .203 win % and a DC who's unit gave up 4,750 yards rushing in 2 years? It would be comical as hell...if this wasn't the team I've spent 36 years of my life rooting for.   Sad

This was basically summed up in one of the articles I saw yesterday, saying that Zac and Lou are confidants to each other.  Doesn't feel to me that they're really challenging each other to make their squads better.  Here's the quote from Lap in the SI article: 

Quote:"I do think that there's a heavy and high dose of respect between Zac Taylor and Lou Anarumo," Dave Lapham said. "They've coached with each other in the past and I think they're confidants to each other. They run opposite side of the football ideas by each other. I think they feel like there's trust there."
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Moving the Chains talking about HC's... - MileHighGrowler - 01-05-2021, 03:34 PM