Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Record Chasers....... CountDown
(11-02-2015, 11:29 AM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: No doubt. No individual players (even the most important on the field) should be credited with a win/loss record.  It makes people look ridiculous when they suggest otherwise. A game where there are 90 dudes playing every game and people act like games are regularly decided by 2 of those individuals. 

It's also a pretty common situation in Bengals circles to credit the QB with the 47-23-1 regular season record but state that the playoff failures are "team losses".

.....they're ALL team losses, as well as wins.

I agree all wins and losses are team related. However, the all time greats like Manning and Brady deserve and earned deserving comments on their ability to help their team win year after year, game after game. I often wonder, how good would Belichick be if he had Brady playing against him for the Jets all these years versus for him. I think he is a great football mind, but would he be able to win if Brady was against him versus for him?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Record Chasers....... CountDown - Luvnit2 - 11-02-2015, 11:34 AM