Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to blame
(01-07-2021, 12:12 PM)Stewy Wrote: I consider myself in the middle, seriously.  I do consider MSNBC as far left and FOXNEWS is right, but I consider CNN to be about as in the middle as any news agency.  They have both very liberal and very conservative opinion pieces, and most of their front page articles are news, not opinion, AND they label opinion as opinion.  Does CNN lean left?  Maybe, but it isn't in the same extreme category as the others IMO.

I mostly agree with you. CNN is left-leaning, but not close to MSNBC. But, I primarily rely on NPR, AP, and Reuters because they are more reliable and less biased than pretty much anything else out there in major media.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to blame - Belsnickel - 01-07-2021, 12:29 PM