Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to blame
(01-07-2021, 12:12 PM)Stewy Wrote: I consider myself in the middle, seriously.  I do consider MSNBC as far left and FOXNEWS is right, but I consider CNN to be about as in the middle as any news agency.  They have both very liberal and very conservative opinion pieces, and most of their front page articles are news, not opinion, AND they label opinion as opinion.  Does CNN lean left?  Maybe, but it isn't in the same extreme category as the others IMO.

People in this forum often speak as if the closer to the center of the spectrum a news organization is, the more accurate and trustworthy its reporting.

That's not an especially good standard. 

"Far left" MSNBC has been telling us the truth about Trump for quite some time now, along with CNN. 
(01-07-2021, 01:31 PM)Big Boss Wrote: And Trump's former bulldog cuts ties.

William Barr Calls Donald Trump’s Conduct “A Betrayal Of His Office And Supporters”

https://deadline.com/2021/01/william-barr-donald-trump-capitol-riots-betrayal-1234666490/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Trump "hate" is spreading.  I have a feeling that many former enablers who spent years biting their tongues and swallowing daily humiliation will now feel free to let it all out. 
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to ... - Dill - 01-07-2021, 02:18 PM