Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to blame
(01-07-2021, 01:35 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Yeah, I think yesterday was the last straw for many.  Maybe not internally, but it looked so bad everyone will have to distance themselves from it.  Trump may have actually done the GOP a favor because this will absolutely make it easier to move on from Trump.  I've always been of the opinion that Trumpism ends once he's out of office, but yesterday sealed it.

Trump done them a favor and they very well may have expanded upon it. It's possible that many people were complicit in allowing the horde to get as far as they did. It was known that they'd be at the steps of the Capitol, so why not allow it to be worse ? It drove a nail into Trump and gave the GOP a golden excuse to break their ties from him. You know security and I'd wager you've been to the Capitol. There are multiple layers of security and it is heightened when a large group has planned to gather near. It is possible that this was allowed to happen.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Trump begrudgingly commits to orderly transfer of power & Tucker knows who to ... - Rotobeast - 01-07-2021, 03:12 PM