Poll: If Zac Taylor Was Fired or He Resigned Do You Think He Get's an OC Job?
Yes
No
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If Zac Taylor Was Fired or Resigned Do You Think He Gets an OC Job?
(01-07-2021, 10:37 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: I agree, but I also think that I understand why they are keeping him for his 3rd season.  As many things that seem to be changing in the Bengals front office, the one old tradition that they still seem to cling to is a serious disdain of paying people that no longer work for them.

Well as much as they've gone outside their usual comfort zone on some things (actually firing a coach after 16 years, making trades, being active in FA), there are as many or more things they've remained bullish on.

No practice facility. No GM. Small scouting and personnel department. And of course they remain reluctant to move on from a coach even if it's been a disaster. Taylor by default was issued 3-5 years, regardless of performance. 2 years isn't a lot by any stretch, but some good franchises (and bad ones) would can a rookie HC for going 2-14.

It's just something Bengals fans have to deal with. We have to be as patient as Mike Brown.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: If Zac Taylor Was Fired or Resigned Do You Think He Gets an OC Job? - Shake n Blake - 01-07-2021, 10:45 PM