Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zac's Contract for Longer Than 3 Years??? (Hobson Article)
(01-11-2021, 12:15 PM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: I really hope we set the bar high this season. We showed, when Burrow was QB, that our team is good enough to win games with him at QB. If we lose/tie 6 games by a score or less for the third consecutive season (it was 8 in 2019, but you get the idea), I see no reason to keep ZT as our head coach. He can't close out a game to save his life.

(01-11-2021, 12:32 PM)Fan_in_Kettering Wrote: I’m sorry but I can’t get on board with this. Your record is who you are. If a team is good enough to win games they will win, not just come close.  There are many commentators who believe losing by one score or less means a team is getting close to being competitive but this is backwards.  Ask any respected coach and they’ll tell you losing lots of one score games is a bad sign — and it is.  It means a coach cannot prepare his team to dominate and it means a team cannot close the deal.

Yes the whole we lost x number of close games by y points or less, which means you're almost good is a bunch of BS. 

As far as ZT having a longer contract **** !
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Zac's Contract for Longer Than 3 Years??? (Hobson Article) - bengalfan74 - 01-11-2021, 01:13 PM