Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Friend Just Tested Positive For The Rona
(01-11-2021, 10:11 PM)SladeX Wrote: Sorry to hear about the post covid problems. Hopefully you'll be on the mend soon. One of my grandsons teammates is back dressing out after experiencing heart problems back in March. 

So far I'm feeling better every day. But this afternoon I was real tired, and took a long nap. 
I have these symptoms that come and go: fatigue,  low grade fever, mild congestion, hints of nausea. Just enough to know it's still there. My back pain is much better. 
I'm taking it real easy. Feeding the dogs and birds is as strenuous as I plan to get anytime soon.

The intermittent symptoms that I've experienced throughout bother me. Never had that before. Flu either had a fever, or it broke and went away. Same with other symptoms. This is a weird illness...

The intermittent stuff is very aggravating. You feel better and try to get some activity in only to feel like you hit a wall. Truly like nothing I ever had prior.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Friend Just Tested Positive For The Rona - jfkbengals - 01-12-2021, 06:21 PM