Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo
(01-14-2021, 11:23 AM)samhain Wrote: Dersh is on the hook for sure.  He's one of the few that seemed really specifically accused in the Epstein mess.  It's really odd that a guy that was a huge liberal forever suddenly is one of Trump's most ardent defenders.

Just a guess (and I'm not being sarcastic, I really haven't devled into the guy) but I'd wager he went into the OJ case with a sort of pre-BLM liberal agenda of sending a message that tacit racism in the area of law enforcement needed to be exposed, regardless of the status of the specific OJ case.  The OJ case ended up revealing how green is the only color that really matters, and Dershowitz realized that the very rich and the very guilty are endless sources of money.

OJ, Epstein, and Trump all seem pretty damn rich and guilty to me so there is your underlying theme.  Even if Trump isn't ultra rich he can always shake down his followers who will send their bottom dime to bail his ass out. They're quite the group, too. A group of women-abusing faux alpha males (ok, well OJ could kick my ass) and their money-grubbing "gotta make Jews look bad" lawyer. They just fuel the worst stereotypes. Bah. Fudge 'em!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impeachmen' 2: Electric Boogaloo - CJD - 01-11-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo - Nately120 - 01-14-2021, 11:41 AM