Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Anyone ever not want to change because of the people you would be associated with?
(01-15-2021, 02:00 PM)Mer Wrote: I think the "Defund the Police Crowd" have it totally wrong. I do believe some type of reform is needed but not defunding them. I actually think more money should be allocated to the police for training and therapy. Now if I'm wrong and someone knows more about this please KINDLY let me know. I don't think police have any type of institution that follows them around. For instance, teachers and nurses have a board that keeps track records on what they've done. So therefore they can't do something terribly wrong in one state and just move to another and get a new job without their record following them. I've heard that police officers can move without their record following them to a new force in a new state. Again, I'm not completely sure if that's true but I'd appreciate it if someone here that has more knowledge on the subject would enlighten me.

I agree. If we believe that there is an issue with our police force, taking money away from them only serves to exacerbate the problem. They need better training and that requires more money.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone ever not want to change because of the people you would be associated with? - KillerGoose - 01-15-2021, 02:19 PM