Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out!
(06-01-2015, 10:30 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: I've recently started a Twitter account for the board in an attempt to help get the word out about the new site, and to hopefully attract new members as we move forward. The link is in my sig. We need every member here, who has a Twitter account to help us and follow us. Then, we can start getting our url out there by posting original site based tweets, like thread topics, and having them re-tweeted by our followers...as well as commenting on other Bengal related tweets and sharing links back to our site.

I appreciate anyone who's willing to follow and help us out with this. It's important that we keep looking at different ways to get the word out, continue growing the site, and to attract new members.

Also, if anyone here is a really active, experienced user of Twitter, who has been successful at gaining a lot of followers...and would want to help with the site account...send me a PM and let me know, and all names will be submitted to the staff for consideration.

Thanks, Holic

On it!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out! - BonnieBengal - 06-01-2015, 10:59 PM
RE: Follow Us On Twitter & Help Get The Word Out! - 34inXXIII - 06-02-2015, 03:46 PM