Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(06-01-2015, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, still didn't do it. Everyone that can read sees exactly what you said.

Here's a hint. I usually stop responding to your posts because you just keep saying the same thing made up in your head over and over. I addressed exactly what you said in your post and somehow that equals I don't address your posts. You just want folks to ignore the stupid stuff you post and focus on what feeble point you think you're making.

Nobody has dodged your "counterpoint" everyone that can read the article agrees he is attacking stereotypes. I's just one person suggested Bernie didn't even think folks had those fantasies.

i will share this with you. I'll ignore any additional posts from you in this thread. because you are just saying the same made up thing and trying to dodge what you actually said.

From the guy who wanted to define "abuse" and how many of Santorum's children were his in a story from 23 years ago.

You have just described EXACTLY what you do in almost every thread.  You pick one small part of a response and beat it to death with a stick while ignoring the rest of the post.  Then you ONLY respond about that part of the response for the rest of the time you participate before you announce that everyone else is discussing things wrong and you are above it so you will stop.

Virtually every time.

I'm sure there is some nuance in this response that with raise your ire that you can respond too while ignoring the heart of it.

C'mon Tommy...get a new shtick.  ThumbsUp
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - GMDino - 06-01-2015, 11:00 PM