Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Most bullied person on the planet is one of the victims of the Capitol attack
(01-11-2021, 12:09 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Melania Trump, our brave First Lady and the most bullied person on the planet, was one of the victims of the Capitol attack.

https://www.whitehouse.gov/articles/first-lady-melania-trump-path-forward/

After a touching tribute in which she directly mentions the names of the terrorists patriots who died in the same breath as the law enforcement officer who died from their attack demonstration on the Capitol, the oft-victimized Mrs. Trump said she was disappointed "with what happened" and took the oppurtunity to use more charged language and directly criticize anyone who used it as an oppurtunity to bully her.

Be best, America, because no one in that family will be...

Well I'm a little disappointed Bpat.

Sounds to me like you are using this occasion solely to make yourself relevant and advance a social agenda.

U really don't care, do u?

Well, I am using this post to stand with the First Lady and agree that breaching Capitol building and threatening the lives of our Congressmen was disappointing, especially for the families of those who died in the process. 

In these troubled times, all sides should come together as Americans and not attack the First Lady.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Most bullied person on the planet is one of the victims of the Capitol attack - Dill - 01-18-2021, 11:23 PM