Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay
(06-01-2015, 08:56 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: So if you want to go back and address my post and not focus on one little detail out of context, go ahead.

If you don't, I understand and I've learned to not expect any more out of you.

(06-01-2015, 10:01 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Nope, still didn't do it. Everyone that can read sees exactly what you said.

Here's a hint. I usually stop responding to your posts because you just keep saying the same thing made up in your head over and over. I addressed exactly what you said in your post and somehow that equals I don't address your posts. You just want folks to ignore the stupid stuff you post and focus on what feeble point you think you're making.

Nobody has dodged your "counterpoint" everyone that can read the article agrees he is attacking stereotypes. I's just one person suggested Bernie didn't even think folks had those fantasies.

i will share this with you. I'll ignore any additional posts from you in this thread. because you are just saying the same made up thing and trying to dodge what you actually said.

It's like I can see the future.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Messages In This Thread
RE: The National Review defends Bernie on rape essay - BmorePat87 - 06-01-2015, 11:06 PM