Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SHRacerX Mock 9.0 2021, FA, No Trades, Complete picture
(01-20-2021, 02:03 PM)SHRacerX Wrote: The cap isn't set so it is (admittedly) on the aggressive side.  I am hearing that they may allow up to 195 million and spread out the "loss" over the past year over many future years but honestly, at this point (as much as I hate to say it) I am not sure if there will be the normal fans in the stands in 2021.

I don't want to part ways with Gio, and I am obviously not bringing back the likes of Green, Ross, Williams, and many others but might have to part with (at least his current contract) a CJ Uzomah.  

One thing is for certain:  I am not going halfway again while Burrow is on his rookie deal.  I am going all-in for NEXT SEASON.  This plan would set them for some time to come and once a strong contender is in place, they would have to allow some key players to be replaced by draft picks as Burrow's next contract is likely to be massive. 

I definitely am on your side of going aggressive in free agency. I really hope Mike releases the money necessary to do that. We currently have the 5th most estimated cap space in the NFL, so there's no doubt we could outbid people if we were so inclined. I like the idea of keeping Lawson and WJIII and still making 1 more splash signing in free agency to improve our Oline. 
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: SHRacerX Mock 9.0 2021, FA, No Trades, Complete picture - CJD - 01-20-2021, 02:52 PM