Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The only downside to a 7-0 start...
(11-02-2015, 03:26 PM)sonofstat Wrote: ..TV blackouts in the United Kingdom and flexible scheduling Sad

As a Bengal fan in England I sign up to the NFL Game pass season ticket.  Its not the cheapest option but for the last 4 years its been worth it as I've got to watch pretty much every game of the Dalton-Green era.

HOWEVER, now we are 7-0 and starting to get some national attention and people are jumping on the bandwagon they are making the Bengals the televised NFL game in the U.K a lot more often.

When the game is televised here the Gamepass coverage is blacked out. Meaning i have pay out again if i want to watch it televised....hence our success this year is crippling me.  First world problem or what!!

So can we please start losing otherwise i'm going to have to tell my wife how much I'm really spending on following the Bengals this year!!

Will you be our Tour Guide when the Bengals play in London next year?  We need a good local to show us all the "hot spots"
"We have been sentenced to life in the prison that is a Bengals fan and we are going to serve out our time"
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: The only downside to a 7-0 start... - corpjet - 11-02-2015, 06:23 PM