Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz...
(01-23-2021, 09:27 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: The 24/7 news cycle is an addiction. It’s got me. And I guess when you try a gateway drugs like Fauxnews it can lead you down a slippery slope. I tried it but didn’t inhale.

Shortest month coming up so that means it’s a good time for me to give up drinking for a month. It would probably greatly benefit my mental health if I laid off the headlines for that month too. With boring ass Biden it may make it even easier to do.
I had four "news" shows on my DVR and now it's down to one. I don't have the anxiety that I had with Trump in office and I don't feel the need to keep up with a Dunce whose main goal was to win the next news cycle. As I stated before, I slept just fine during the Trump presidency. It was waking up everyday going "What did this idiot do, say or tweet that pushed us backwards or embarrassed us on the world stage." It feels wonderful to not having that hanging over my head every single morning.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Soy Boy, Deep State, China Paid, Antifa Libz... - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 01-23-2021, 10:13 AM