Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Paris Climate Agreement
Here are two tweets about the Paris Climate Agreement from elected members of the GOP.

So my question is:

Are these Republicans really that dumb?  Or do they have faith that the people that vote for them are that dumb?

While you consider here are two of my favorite comebacks at those two.

https://www.radio.com/kdkaradio/news/local/seth-meyers-calls-cruz-jagoff-over-paris-pittsburgh-comment

Quote:"I guess with Trump gone, there was an opening for a new wildly objectionable kazoo-voiced s$#!-heel. Look I know he just recycled this line from Trump, but it was dumb then and it's even dumber now.

"For one thing, the Paris Climate Accord isn't about Paris, it was signed in Paris. Are you really this stupid? Is your beard growing into your brain? Does Ted Cruz also think New York Fashion Week is about New York fashion?," he said.

"Now I should clarify - Ted Cruz isn't that stupid. He's a scheming, festering, gym sock full of mayonnaise who knows full well that the City of Pittsburgh voluntarily followed the Paris agreement, even after Trump withdrew.

"Personally, I think Ted Cruz is the last person who should pretend to stick up for Pittsburgh since he just tried throw out the votes of everyone who lives in Pittsburgh.

"Have you no shame you microwave, Aquaman Funko Pop?

"And look, my dad's from there so I'm biased, but I hate that the core of this is that Paris is fancy and Pittsburgh is blue collar, (then said with a Pittsburgh accent) when anyone who's been to both places knows the 'Burgh is just as pretty, if not prettier than Paris. We got more bridges than Venice. Three rivers to Paris' one. And last I checked, you ain't gonna find no incline in the City of Lights."

Meyers corrected that last statement on Twitter Friday because Paris actually does have one.

In his television rant, Meyers continued, "And so Ted Cruz, to use a local parlance of my father's ancestral land - you're a jagoff."
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
The Paris Climate Agreement - GMDino - 01-23-2021, 11:01 AM
RE: The Paris Climate Agreement - CKwi88 - 01-25-2021, 12:20 PM
RE: The Paris Climate Agreement - Dill - 01-27-2021, 10:45 PM
RE: The Paris Climate Agreement - Dill - 01-28-2021, 05:24 PM
RE: The Paris Climate Agreement - Dill - 01-29-2021, 10:42 PM