Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50.
(01-26-2021, 05:48 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I've mentioned in another thread that some think he could run sub-4.5.
Darren Waller ran a 4.46 at 238 lbs, which is basically the same size Pitts is. There have been a lot of comparisons to Waller, so hopefully the speed is comparable too.
OJ Howard ran a 4.51 at the Combine in 2017 at 251 lbs.
While Howard had elite measurables, he didn't have elite production in college, and that caused some worry and ultimately he dropped in the 1st round. I wanted him at 9 though.

So I think if Pitts can get sub 4.55, that will really help him.
If it's slower, I think he could be in that 10-15 range.

It's his 10 yard split, shuttles, and 3cone that will matter. 

The 10 yard split and shuttles will measure how fast he gets to that 4.5 to 4.6 speed. And the 3cone will measure his body control and flexibility. 40 yard dash times are really overrated look at Josh Malone he had that 4.40 but he didnt get that speed out of the gate and that is what's most important.

On tape he gets to tops speed fast and comes off the LoS and eats cushion. He also is explosive with the ball in his hands. He has great short area quickness. He does remind me of Darren Waller.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50. - Synric - 01-26-2021, 05:54 PM