Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50.
(01-28-2021, 02:16 AM)BURROWorBUST Wrote: Agreed about Sewell. But people are quick to create emotional attachments to the first thing they're told to believe, and they have a hard time letting go. Try having a conversation with someone about Waddle as a legit consideration for us at #5. Because he hasn't gotten the hype of Smith and Chase, he's barely even part of the discussion on our boards here. I'm not saying he's our guy, but he's worth considering if Smith is. Waddle was ahead of Smith on Bama's depth chart at the start of the season.  

I don't even really have "a guy" yet. Not going to get too hooked on anyone until after FA is over and I can better ascertain our needs. Too many "ifs" right now to get too caught up in things. 

I’m not saying there isn’t reason to be super excited about Sewell because he was clearly dominant in 2 years of college, and at 20 he has a lot of room to grow, and there’s potential to be a Orlando Pace kind if player.

I have a bunch of players I like in this draft, but at pick 5 you really need to keep an open mind. Pitts, Chase and Sewell are my personal top players, but Farley, Slater are really good picks here too IMO.

Pitts gets people upset because if positional value, but he has the kind of elite talent that an offense will want to adapt into the gameplan. He is worth the 5 overall pick because, if healthy and the HC will adapt, he has a chance to re imagine the tight end position.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50. - Gdale_Bengal - 01-28-2021, 10:11 AM