Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50.
(01-28-2021, 03:19 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I’m absolutely preparing myself for that to happen. And I’m perfectly fine with this decision if they follow through with FA. I’m pretty excited about Pitts being a Bengal. Adding a player that dynamic might provide the identity this team needs other than just Joe Burrow.

But honestly, assuming we pick up Moton or Williams in FA, where would Sewell fit? Do we jam him at guard or Jonah? I feel like Jonah did pretty well at LT last year, and I think he will get better with Pollack and him getting experience this year.

I assume they liked Filo, how was Spain? Would you draft Sewell and stick him at guard, or would you draft WR/TE that’s already elite coming into the nfl?

God, for the fans sake I hope we get FA right. 5 is still up in the air regardless but it would make a lot of things more clear if they improve somewhere.

To me, worst thing they can do is get another guard in FA (only), then go skill @5 and then tackle in rd 2, with whoever is left. 

That is something that i can so see from a Bengals FO, but i'm not gonna think about it until (hopefully it doesn't) it actually happens.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50. - rfaulk34 - 01-28-2021, 04:49 PM