Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50.
(01-28-2021, 04:54 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Pitts is my preferred luxury pick, but man I really don't think they would pick him. They would have to make the TE a focal point in the passing game, and I don't think Taylor has the creativity to do it.

My realistic expectation is Sewell, Chase, Slater, or Darrisaw. I could see Surtain or Farley if WJ3 leaves.

So, check this out. If you get a chance, go watch some All 22. I think you'll be surprised because i certainly was. 

After paying attention, i don't think Zac gets the credit he deserves for that. If you watch the first two games, when CJ was in, they lined him up all over the field; split wide left and right, in the slot, in-line, h-back and he ran routes from all those positions. The TE, when he was in, had ample opportunities for catches, it's just that the line rarely gave Burrow enough time to utilize him. 

After he went down, they didn't use Sample in nearly the same fashion. I think that's why people don't think the TE is an integral part of this offense. 

The Bengals were in many different formations, and they ran and passed out of the same formation different times. So there was no predictability to it. 

I think if they shore up the line and get a little bit of luck in the health department, this offense can be really explosive, if Burrow is given time to get in any kind of rhythm. He certainly didn't have any trouble utilizing Moss at LSU and how they were using CJ before he went out, was pretty eye opening. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Daniel Jeremiah breaks down his Top 50. - rfaulk34 - 01-29-2021, 12:25 AM