Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-02-2015, 02:31 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: You sure?  I'm pretty sure that it stated that it had been tested on people.

Even so, why wouldn't we hear about the testing or even more about the treatment?  If it's not being suppressed, where is it?

This is so promising and very logical and medically sound, so why wouldn't we be hearing about it?

Why wouldn't they test it on humans with cancer?  It's not like it could do damage, so why wouldn't they test it on humans who are desperate to try anything?
It takes a very long time to set up and go through clinical trials, especially on things such as this that aren't like anything done before.  As I said earlier, I would guess it would be close to 10 years of evolving testing before the jury is in.
(11-02-2015, 04:21 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: No disrespect, but can you think about this question for a minute ?

I'm not suggesting all lawyers lie, but they sure do strategically omit facts though.

Rock On

At least the good ones do.  The bad ones tell the truth, leaving you with a sentence of 10-15 getting human booster shots from a guy named Steve (or so I've heard).
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - jfkbengals - 11-02-2015, 10:36 PM