Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Had dinner next to Frank Pollock
(02-01-2021, 03:40 AM)WestCoastBengal Wrote: Back when I lived in the Queen City, Pomodori's pizza in Clifton was my go to place. Hand tossed wood fired pizza at it's best! That said often times I liked to have a simple cheese pizza from LaRosa's, very good. My girlfriend really misses the steak hoagy's mostly from Papa Dino's in Florence Ky. can't find a steak pizza hoagy in California that we have found. I like those square pizzas a Jet as well. Buy Cincinnati chili packets online to make chili cheese dip on game days and for 4 ways. And for my favorite Cincinnati treat Graeter's raspberry chocolate chip can be bought at Ralph's a local  Kroger owned grocer.

Those Cincinnati Chili packets are awesome. My Mom had a pretty good recipe that she picked up from McCormick's Spices website that she used for years but once those packets became available that was what she would make because it was much easier.

Sometimes she'll make a thicker version and most of that is used for nachos and as a dip.

Place a wide but thin layer of nacho chips on a plate
Spread a light amount of cheese and spoon small amounts of chili throughout the layer

Repeat those steps two more times but each time make the layers of chips not as wide
Final layer of cheese is the largest amount of the whole process
90 seconds to two minutes in a microwave
If preferred, top off with splashes of hot sauce, diced tomatoes and diced onions.
Only sick individuals put guacamole on nachos
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Had dinner next to Frank Pollock - Sled21 - 01-23-2021, 10:24 PM
RE: Had dinner next to Frank Pollock - 3wt - 01-27-2021, 03:29 PM
RE: Had dinner next to Frank Pollock - Forever Spinning Vinyl - 02-01-2021, 09:39 AM