Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box)
(02-02-2021, 07:13 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: This is the first Mock I have looked at yet this year Synric so I don't know a lot about the players outside of the first round.

This looks great though, love how you concentrated on the trenches. Melifonwu impressed me when I watched him last year.

Could be a steal in the 3rd.

I do wish we had a good pass catching TE in their somewhere but Taylor doesn't use the TE much anyways. Nice Mock man. Rock On

I would have liked to add a TE, a center, a Linebacker, another corner,  another defensive tackle but I only get so many picks.

(02-02-2021, 07:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: PHILLIPS- Dude worries me. He's already "retired" once.

NIXON- I love me some DN; but you might have to use your #15OA on him

FITZPATRICK- Getting him in the 7th would be great as I' predict he makes the 53

Daviyon Nixon is still in that top of the second round talks because he only has limited games as a starter. 

I always think all of my guys make the 53 lol. Dez Fitzpatrick has all the talent and solid QB play will help alot.

Jaelan Phillips medicals will need to check out but I'm hearing that his injuries were very poorly handled at UCLA. They rushed him back after a major wrist surgery and he played in constant pain then kept sending him out on the field with a concussion over about a months time. Phillips showed in Miami why he is one if not the best edge rusher in the class. He should have stayed in school because another season like 2020 and he would have been a top 10 pick without question. High possibility Jaelan Phillips will be a Raven in 2021 and Bengals fans do not want to see that.

(02-02-2021, 08:20 PM)Bengalstripes9 Wrote: I like this draft a lot. But who plays corner? We only have Waynes and Phillips and then a bunch of unknowns. Not much depth. I'd prefer we resign Alexander at a minimum.

Ideally they would look at veteran corners that will likely be cut because the salary cap drop someone like AJ Bouye but dont sleep on Ifeatu Melifonwu he has the makings of one of those guys you look back in 2 years and wonder how the hell he slid to the bottom of the second/top of the third.

(02-02-2021, 09:18 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Well done, Synric.  If the Offseason/Draft turns out anything close to your model I would be absolutely ecstatic.

Outside of the QB Football starts in the trenches and the Bengals have been neglecting top tier talent on both the offensive and defensive lines the last few years and it's coming back to bite them in the ass.

We can talk about Ja'Marr Chase, Davonte Smith, Kyle Pitts, Jaylen Waddle, Micah Parsons all we want but if they cannot upgrade both lines they will continue to be a losing franchise.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box) - Synric - 02-01-2021, 03:31 PM
RE: Synric's Mock Me (Out of the Box) - Synric - 02-03-2021, 12:47 PM