Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Fan Trivia (Put Your Knowledge to the Test!)
(02-07-2021, 03:17 PM)jason Wrote: I don't even remember the guy, but smoking was pretty damn common in professional sports back during my childhood. Maybe common isn't the right word, but dude wouldn't have been alone back in the 70s and 80s.

I can't prove it, but cigarettes often go hand and in with weed and alcohol consumption. Maybe guys don't have a habit per say, but I'd wager that more than a couple will have a cigarette now and again today.

Fwiw, this dude was drafted in 2001. And he had a "pack-a-day" habit according to the guy in this article.

https://www.cincinnati.com/story/blogs/2014/05/07/remember-bengals-chain-smoking-tight-end-sean-brewer/8803973/

I've seen other people claim it was multple packs a day, some sites called him "chain-smoking". Hard to tell how much the dude actually smoked but suffice to say this wasn't a situation where he would only smoke socially or when drinking type of a habit.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Fan Trivia (Put Your Knowledge to the Test!) - Wes Mantooth - 02-07-2021, 04:13 PM