Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US!
(11-03-2015, 02:40 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I'm afraid?!  

You cannot admit you were wrong even when I used to post links directly proving you were wrong and you still couldn't admit it!!!

You want me to provide a link?  

Here you go, in science-based medical journal:

There.

Did you read the entire article? It is an argument AGAINST people who believe there is a hidden cure. 

This is the conclusion:

Quote:The grand conspiracy of the hidden cancer cure is a meme that I wish would go away, but for some reason persists. It is like an urban legend – it appeals to some ill-formed fear or anxiety produced by the complexity of modern society. It gives a focus to these anxieties, and gives the illusion of control. No one wants to feel as if they are being deceived, and so assuming there is a conspiracy feels like a good way to avoid being duped. But ironically it is the conspiracy theorists who are being duped, or who are doing the deceiving.

The notion of a hidden cure is also dependent on seeing institutions with which one is not personally familiar as faceless and monolithic organizations, comprised of obedient drones. But these institutions are made of people – ordinary people with flaws and feelings and families just like everyone else.

This quote is from the same article: 
Quote:Often the hidden cure conspiracy idea is framed around the claim that a pharmaceutical company would hide such a cure to protect their profits from other cancer drugs. This claim fails not only for the reason above but for a separate practical reason. It would take about 100 millions dollars of research (if not more) to prove that a drug was actually a cure for one type of cancer (let alone all types of cancer). Why would a pharmaceutical company spend that kind of research money on a drug they know they have no intention of marketing, just so that they can suppress it? Also – where would they do such research? How could they get past all the regulatory hurdles to perform human research without revealing what they are doing?
You literally just posted an article refuting that there is a hidden cure.
Now I don't want to say anything about if you are right or wrong, or if there is a cure out there or not, but Fred seems to have a point when he says you struggle to comprehend everything you read...
P.S. I think he wanted you to post a link about the 125B dollar figure you came up with and to explain what "countering chemo" means. 
[Image: what%2Bday%2Bis%2Bit.jpg]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Cuba's Lung Cancer Vaccine Coming To The US! - MrRager - 11-03-2015, 04:03 AM