Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Anyone think the Bengals will take lessons from this Super Bowl?
(02-08-2021, 01:31 PM)Clark W Griswold Wrote: I just hope this doesn’t become a trend like in the NBA.  The Bucs winning is bad for the NFL IMO.  A bunch of guys teaming up to win (and it worked so credit to them) but I don’t like it. NBA only has a few teams that can compete for a championship every year and I don’t want the NFL to become that.  The Bucs are the only SB team I can think of where most of their star players won’t be remembered for playing on that team after they retire.

Officiating was terrible but missing 2 starting OTs and Reid’s son’s accident doomed KC from the start.

Brady is no doubt the GOAT based on accomplishments but switch QBs and the Bucs probably put up 50 points last night.

well any player can take less money so they can play for a good team    And if you get enough to do that its hard to compete with but you gotta have a good reasons for players to take less money.

Bucs brought in hired guns?   will people remember that in 20 years or the fact the bucs won the superbowl
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Anyone think the Bengals will take lessons from this Super Bowl? - XenoMorph - 02-08-2021, 01:58 PM