Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bengals Fan Trivia (Put Your Knowledge to the Test!)
(02-04-2021, 04:16 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1.) When I say Oregon State what two things come to mind? - Beavers and Oregon

2.) What "rootin tooting" OL did we draft out of Syracuse in the 1990's? - Idk

3.) What player missed the Superbowl in 1989 due to an off the field incident? - Mike Brown

4.) What college did Jordan Palmer play for? - Oh I know this one, UTEP

5.) Which running back broke our 1,000 yards rushing drought in the early 90's? - idk

6.) What memorable college program was Bob Bratowski the OC for before breaking into the NFL? - Idk, Tennessee?

7.) If I say "Marlboro" what person comes to mind? - The Marlboro Man of course

8.) What college did Chris Henry play for? - I should know this, but I can't remember. Michigan?

9.) Who attemped a left-handed pass (non throwing hand) that was returned for a TD? - Bruce Gradkowski?

10.) What FA WR did we sign in the late 90's that had put up a monster year for the Redskins a couple of years prior? - Honestly I know nothing of the 90's. Or really anything pre -05 and barely half of anything since then lol

11.) What player/musician on the Superbowl team lead the way for creating "Who Dey Rap"? - Ickey Woods?

12.) What High School is Paul Brown associated with? idk

13.) Name the 4 Georgia Bulldogs we've drafted in the first 4 rounds over the last 20 years. (Hint: They're all big names) - AJ Green, David Pollack, Odell Thurman, and Geno Atkins? Pollack was the reason I chose to be a Bengals fan as I was a Bulldogs fan for a few years before I decided to get into and pick an NFL team.

14.) Mike Brown played QB at what college? Brown University

15.) What was the name of our old practice field? Not Indoor Practice Facility

16.) Name the Cincinnati Bearcats QB who is the definition of "what could have been" for the Bengals? - idk

17.) Name a WR in the 90's whose last name started with Q. Quit asking me these 90's questions. Haven't most people purged that decade? Or most of it.

18.) Jeff Blake went to what college? Miami? Oh man it was East Carolina I knew that.

19.) Who was Dave Lapham's radio partner before Dan Hoard? Don't listen to the radio

20.) Name our star WR duo of the mid 90's. -idk

Man where was the questions from when we was good. I guess maybe a few of those 90's questions was from our Super Bowl team, but the only person I know from that team is Boomer, Ickey and Anthony Munoz.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Bengals Fan Trivia (Put Your Knowledge to the Test!) - CarolinaBengalFanGuy - 02-09-2021, 03:26 AM