Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo
(02-09-2021, 08:50 AM)BigPapaKain Wrote: They'll make the vote to acquit appear difficult, but do you honestly think anyone in the GQP has the balls to actually vote against Former Dear Leader? I'll be maybe 2 that do; the rest will fall in line like the spineless hacks they are.

Oh, I know, but the idea will be to expose them for what they are as much as possible.

(02-09-2021, 09:38 AM)Au165 Wrote: It's very simple, just roll the video of the insurrectionists inside the Capitol saying things like "stop the steal", "We are fighting for Trump", "Fight like hell", and every other direct quote from the guy. Then you blow up pictures of legal cases where the defendants have literally said "We were there by invitation of the President". I would have subpoenaed the shit out of anyone in the Whitehouse during the riot and asked for their take on how Trump acted while watching it unfold, essentially trying to confirm reports that he was more worried about how poor and uneducated his supporters looked rather than showing interest in stopping it.

This really shouldn't be very hard to show how big of a shitshow it was.

Not to mention that during some of these cases where the insurrectionists are being charged they are saying, on record, that they took Trump's words to mean storm the Capitol. There is already sworn testimony from these folks saying this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impeachmen' 2: Electric Boogaloo - CJD - 01-11-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo - Belsnickel - 02-09-2021, 09:41 AM