Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos wants to be in Ring of Honor if we get one....
(02-09-2021, 11:15 AM)Sled21 Wrote: I really have no feelings towards it either way. With the way the Brown's value loyalty, I think he's burned his bridge, that's all. I guess it would come down to how many names are going to be on it, and who's names are in front of him. That was my point, there's only so much room. He was a great player for us, but when you get down to the all time great Bengals, I'm not sure he makes the cut.

Carson Palmer made the Cardinals' ring of honor, how exclusive could these clubs really be?  Honestly, I'm to the point where I just think it would raise more negativity than anything at this point. You have a ring of honor and maybe one of the QBs people remember that you've had in the past 30+ years wants in...that just seems rife for negativity.

You have guys who played for Paul Brown like Anderson and Munoz, then you have to skip QBs from 1984 to 2011 and maybe Dalton is the premiere QB of the MB era by default and then you hope AJ isn't too salty in his departure. Ida know...just seems like a big pain in the arse to make it known that a lot of players don't leave here on good terms.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos wants to be in Ring of Honor if we get one.... - Nately120 - 02-09-2021, 11:54 AM