Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Carlos wants to be in Ring of Honor if we get one....
(02-09-2021, 05:46 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: yeah but are we talking HoF or bengals ring of Honor???  

If you all want to blame dalton for every playoff loss plenty of other players could have also stepped up in those games

Wins are a team thing...  So are playoff losses

They are separate conversations in my mind, HOF and ROH.  But to me, if you're going to get into the ROH, you've done something remarkable for this team.  JB isn't even a player but deserves to be in the ROH.  Chad Johnson didn't win us playoff games, but he helped make this team relevant and is still passionate, I'd put him in.  My gut if I was in charge would be a lot less people than many would.  Andy would not make my ROH.  Carlos might not, either.  But 'Los wouldn't even be on the table until after he retired and many other former decades were discussed and honored.  AJ would have been a shoe-in if he'd played out his entire career here and really left it all on the field every season.  Some interesting discussion topics, though.  I just wish it was a discussion that mattered right now, and this team would step up.  

The snub to Ken Riley should be their last straw, and the team announces they're starting the effort this year.  They've actually increased their PR game with the social media uptick recently so I could see them doing something like a ROH as a next step.  Since they're putting all this emphasis right now on the legacy and history of the uniform, it's a perfect time to start.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Carlos wants to be in Ring of Honor if we get one.... - MileHighGrowler - 02-09-2021, 07:24 PM