Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
CJD Mock Draft 1.0 (Post-Superbowl)
(02-10-2021, 01:43 AM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: Seth Williams was a mid rounder I was initially hoping for. I usually type in someone’s name and then VS into the YouTube search and will watch their games that are on there. I got Josh Gordon vibes when I watched one of him. One of the very first plays and the announcer points out how disinterested or didn’t know the play. Don’t know if he was intoxicated or just a simple mistake but it was zero effort type bad. Then a bonehead penalty later in the game shoving a guy right in front of the ref. Bad body language and all.

Definitely a lot of upside but he could easily be a cancer too. Kind of a hard evaluation. The QB looked horrible and I blame him for the I think league leading drops he had this year.

Admittedly, I haven't watched much about players not projected to go in the first two rounds, so I'm going off scouting reports for Seth rather than watching him play. If that's the case, then I imagine our coaches don't take him. They are pretty averse to red flags, at least as far as I can tell.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
CJD Mock Draft 1.0 (Post-Superbowl) - CJD - 02-08-2021, 12:32 PM
RE: CJD Mock Draft 1.0 (Post-Superbowl) - CJD - 02-10-2021, 11:30 AM