Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Stripe City: Cut the Tape breakdowns
(02-10-2021, 11:18 AM)Crazyjdawg Wrote: But I remained resolute that he'd be worth the top 5 pick because if he was still considered a top 5 pick after all of these concerns, then his tape must be extraordinary. So I was pretty concerned after watching their breakdown where they seemed generally unimpressed with his body of work.

Anyone feel the same way or am I just spiraling into doomerism?

I'm looking forward to watching their Sewell tape though. They came away from watching Slater saying they'd be okay with the pick if Sewell isn't there. I wonder if they'll watch the Sewell tape and notice anything that concerns them.

Great breakdown. 

I feel the same as they did. I don't think he's the best WR prospect in this draft, but he is still one of the best. I've been encouraging Ace to Cut the Tape on Waddle and Smith. 

For those who don't follow New Stripe City, I think you should. Ace and Zim really do a nice job. And they're alot of fun. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: New Stripe City: Cut the Tape breakdowns - BURROWorBUST - 02-11-2021, 12:46 AM