Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-11-2021, 07:13 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Or wants them to draft offensive line help since Pitts is useless if Burrow is under siege like he was last year.

Chase, Pitts, etc, etc, etc... weapons are useless if your QB is running for his life or laying flat on his back.

Did you forget the Super Bowl game already or just not watch? The best offense in the league was shut down due to a crap O-line and an aggressive D. 

In this division, we have 6 games against teams that love to blitz, without an O-line... yeah... not a good idea.

The Bengals would have to address OL in FA and/or Day 2 of the draft to justify taking Pitts.
Wanting Pitts vs taking someone else instead of him at 5 because of need are different things though.

Also, I don't understand why you made an assumption that I don't know the Bengals need upgrades at OL or that I "must have forgotten the Super Bowl or didn't watch." You've seen enough of my posts on this board to know how I feel about OL, so the fact that you think I don't understand the OL need is laughable, frankly.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - ochocincos - 02-11-2021, 07:17 PM