Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo
(02-12-2021, 01:41 PM)Dill Wrote: This.  Well put.

Though they have to be somewhat careful in addressing the issue of "maniacal idiots," because their motivating belief--the election was LITERALLY stolen--is still held by over 50 million Republican voters. 

Last night Fox guests were asserting that the goal of the Impeachment prosecution is to paint ALL Trump supporters as rioters. That adds pressure to make the rioters appear atypical, I guess. 

But if I'm a serious Trump supporter and Big Lie believer, I have to feel a bit dissed by any Republican who scapegoats "patriots"--whose primary crime appears to be acting on the same Lie I swallowed. 

Right, let's also not forget that Trump allowed the rioters to storm the capitol, was reportedly watching it like it was a sporting event, and eventually justified their actions and said he loved them before saying violence has no place and blah blah blah.

The guy is a typical villain throwing his expendable henchmen into the grinder.

Man, to listen to Trump's defense you'd think the guy was some sort of flower-power, peace-loving wimp. Hey guys, this country was stolen from you, go in peace and cuddle everyone!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Impeachmen' 2: Electric Boogaloo - CJD - 01-11-2021, 01:53 PM
RE: Impeachmen' 2: Electoral Boogaloo - Nately120 - 02-12-2021, 01:46 PM