Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-12-2021, 03:13 PM)ochocincos Wrote: Jordan and Hart for sure have to be upgraded. Honestly, RG also needs to be upgraded too, probably even more than RT. You can't gamble on XSF remaining healthy and playing well. If they re-sign Spain, I'd like for Spain and XSF to compete for one OG spot.

I still think two good OL upgrades can be found in Rds 2 and 3, but I'd prefer not to use the first 3 picks of the draft all on offense. The Bengals really need upgrades on defense, especially given how they just put a lot of money into Reader and Waynes, plus might be giving a lot to Lawson and/or WJ3. They can't fill the defense with all veterans and just have the offense all on rookie contracts. 

Sadly yes RG needs an upgrade as well, we really do need 3 new starters on that line but if we upgrade Hart and Jordan and have a Sewell out there or a Moton and Thuney out there, it is much easier to make up for one weak link then it is to make up for an entirely terrible O-line.

XSF and Spain fighting for one spot is totally fine if the other spots at T and G are locked in and solid.

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - Murdock2420 - 02-12-2021, 03:50 PM