Poll: RD 1 PK 5
Take a player
Trade with DEN
Trade with SF
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2021 Interactive Mock Bengal's Pick
(02-12-2021, 03:27 PM)Synric Wrote: I like the 49ers trade even with Penei Sewell and Ja'Marr Chase still on the board especially if they spend money on the Offensive Line in free agency.

Hands down, I would run to the podium and select Mr Chase,the WR from LSU. We NEED another fast wr and chase is the best player in this draft and you just have to take this guy,he already has chemistry with MR. Joe Burrow and to me you always take the player that scores points. This draft is loaded with top O-linemen and you can get a real good one rounds 2 and on.With Ja"Marr Chase still there,you have to take this guy,a receiver like him you have to pull the trigger.He is going to be a game changer,linemen do not score points and I get it,we for sure need to upgrade our lines,and we will; Chase  is going to be a probowler and beyond, Joe Burrow wants him and I seriously believe he will up grade our offense big time.We will be unstoppable. I have heard PFF talk about how the Bengals should grab him if he is still there. I think the Jets will try to draft him,and I would move ahead of them and grab this guy.A top receiver like him only comes around in a great while.He is the MAN. ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp ThumbsUp
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: 2021 Interactive Mock Bengal's Pick - fortyyearfan - 02-12-2021, 06:43 PM