Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control
(02-16-2021, 01:46 PM)Rotobeast Wrote: I am ALL ABOUT discussion in these matters, as long as folks remain civil. Unfortunately many folks get extremely emotional and lash out, creating combustible situations. I think we need more representation that is moderate and rational, on all sides. Sensationalizing extremes for the ease of campaigning has gotten us into a mess. Civil discourse on this, equality, and the drug war would go a long way. I am just against immediately pushing for legislation, as I feel it provokes a negative knee-jerk reaction.

Agreed. I should have clarified that I agree with it in that aspect and possibly for use firearms on public lands.

Yeah, I realize that no matter how much I agree with the idea/concept/right to own a gun I also have an emotional response to gun violence that would put me on the other side of the argument if that was the only thought I had on it.  It is not an easy subject to tread the middle line on which is why I mentioned abortion earlier because it is the same.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control - GMDino - 02-16-2021, 01:58 PM