Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control
(02-16-2021, 02:10 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: Also, yet another attempt to connect the 2A community to the Capitol Hill rioters.  If any proof was needed of the disingenuous nature of the anti-gun side was needed this would supply it.  It also ignores the whole pesky Constitution thing.  An elected majority could enact all kinds of laws that shouldn't be allowed, one need look no further than the South for an example.  Some people can't seem to wrap their heads around the idea that just because a majority want it doesn't make it right or lawful, which is rather disturbing from someone with a college education.

I'm going to derail my own thread with this, but that's like the meme I saw recently about people trying to abolish the Senate California having the same population of like ten states but the same number of Senators. THAT'S HOW IT WAS DESIGNED **** HEAD!!! I want a more representative government, but having the check of the Senate is still important.

Blargh!

/rant
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Biden Admin/117th Congress Gun Control - Belsnickel - 02-16-2021, 02:18 PM