Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Today's 11,000 Days Since Last Playoff Win
(02-16-2021, 03:00 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Thanks Jeremy Hill  ThumbsUp

[img] <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>[/img]

In retrospect, I have had a lot of fun in the last 11,000 days.....I was just a child still.  Glad to see some things have worked out even if the Bengals haven't.

(02-16-2021, 03:15 PM)fredtoast Wrote: Meh.

One single playoff win is not really that big of a deal.  As soon as we win one the whiners won't celebrate.  Instead they will just shift to "Playoff wins are meaningless if you don't win a championship.  Celebrating a playoff win is just accepting mediocrity."

When we get that playoff win, I think most of us would breathe a big sigh of relief.  I know I sure was happy and relieved right before Hill fumbled that ball.  Hell, I thought it was all over and we had finally gotten over the hump.

It is kind of a sad to think that some of us just want 1 playoff win.  Had we not lost the last 8 playoff games coupled with the long playoff drought, perhaps it wouldn't be such a big deal.  You're right.  It really isn't that big of a deal to most I think.  A "playoff win" has unfortunately taken on a whole new meaning to many Bengal fans and perhaps the organization itself.  

No one wants to be the perpetual loser.  Not even the Brown family.  
"Our offensive line is going to surprise a lot of people" - Mike Brown (7-26-21)
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's 11,000 Days Since Last Playoff Win - 2MinutesHate - 02-16-2021, 07:18 PM