Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Today's 11,000 Days Since Last Playoff Win
(02-16-2021, 08:32 PM)Nately120 Wrote: Plus, if I recall correctly the Steelers playoff loss looked just like the loss to the Cardinals earlier in the year.  We were ahead but we let the QB hit the most obvious WR he was 100000% going to want to throw to and then just to hedge our bets we gave a nice 15 yard pointless penalty to set up a game blowing FG.

If I were a superstitious man I'd say Burfict running around like the game was over after he made that INT was the "Juju danced on our logo" moment that doomed us.  Ah well...Hill is gone so I guess we've been winning playoff games like they're goin' outta style without him, eh?

As another non superstitious man I'd like to point out that for just about any other team, the game WAS over after that interception. It's poetic justice that this thread pops up the day after Pacman Jones catches another assault charge for an incident that he could've walked away from... Again.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Today's 11,000 Days Since Last Playoff Win - jason - 02-16-2021, 09:14 PM