Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Franchise tag or Transition Tag?
I think one of the cheapest franchise tags is punter, and I think Huber contract is up. We need Huber when we don't move the chains, which is often. Plus we can always count on Mike Brown doing the cheapest thing.

I posted a while back, AJ, Ross and some other names whos contracts are up that get paid more than others, I see this as adding by subtraction. I mean, the team is pretty lousy. I say free up some money and continue the Rebuild New Day or New Dey. Is Price contract up, because there is another one. I think Williams contract up at Safety, and I've seen better. You know, when you finish in last place every year, what the heck are you trying to hang on to.

So if Huber is without a contract, just tag him, it's CHEAP, and Mike likes that. Some of these stiffs we can resign, but I don't care if they all walk. That's how bad the team has been for years now. Modern Football, a team like Bengals stinks it up bad for years now, and yet players say they deserve a raise. In no other business would you get that. The Bengals are in Last Place, so anybody could finish in Last Place, and some New Players just might climb OUT of Last Place.

I loved when Last Place Bengals had players like Blake and Pickens walk, and they said who are you going to get to replace us. Then they went to other teams and the teams didn't want them. The idea that they are going to be better some place else is a joke. Now there have been Bengals that I hated to see leave, such as a Bill Bergey or Corey Dillon. I look at the sad sacks ready to leave Bengals for Free Agent Market in 2021, and I say, Bring In The New Players.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Franchise tag or Transition Tag? - J24 - 02-13-2021, 02:11 PM
RE: Franchise tag or Transition Tag? - CJD - 02-13-2021, 06:38 PM
RE: Franchise tag or Transition Tag? - kevin - 02-16-2021, 09:23 PM