Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
This Draft Class is Trash.?.!.?
(02-16-2021, 10:28 PM)Bmore Birds Wrote: Trying to get into it. Maybe it's the limited games available to watch or the opt outs. But without counting and getting too specific, I feel like there's only about 10 guys who can come in and be more than a role player (injuries aside, some will be forced on the field).

Anybody feel differently? Was hoping it was a deep draft even if the first round wasn't great but the more I look at players the more I think this is the worst draft class in years.

I agree.  It feels like a really weak draft class.  

People are pointing at a deep OT class, but half of the top 6-7 prospects are being projected to G, so is these prospects really that good?  Plus a weak edge rusher class can be making a lot of these guys seem better than they are.

Edge is weak.  Stack LB is weak.  There are mid round S's I like, but not much top end talent.  A lot of people are claiming it's a deep WR draft, but there are very few guys that project to the outside.  There are a ton of undersized slot guys, though.  

Even looking at QB, which was supposed to be stacked on paper heading into the season, you have Lawrence who needs shoulder surgery and Fields regressed last year.  Now there's question marks about both.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: This Draft Class is Trash.?.!.? - J24 - 02-16-2021, 10:43 PM
RE: This Draft Class is Trash.?.!.? - Whatever - 02-17-2021, 01:50 PM
RE: This Draft Class is Trash.?.!.? - CJD - 02-18-2021, 02:29 PM