Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end.
(02-21-2021, 05:18 AM)TheLeonardLeap Wrote: Chad was 6'1, 192lbs at the NFL Combine. 

Tyreek Hill was 5'8, 185lbs at his Pro Day. (5'8 1/8, so that 5'10 that floats around is clearly his wishes rather than reality. Lol)

Chad had 18lbs on Smith, and Hill had 10lbs on him despite being 5 inches shorter.

Hill also ran a 4.29, which Smith will assuredly not do, so you're getting something in exchange for that light weight.

Never said he was going to put that up in the NFL. I just said Pitts is never going to be able to. TEs just take so many more/harder hits to get their yardage that a TE is never going to be able to put up a 1800 yard season.

Kelce set the single season record for TEs with 1,416 yards. The best a TE has ever done is still 82nd when you count WR seasons.

There have been 4 1,800 yard seasons in NFL history and 3 of them happened since 2012. A WR always has the potential to outdo a TE.

There is no denying Chad was a slender WR. Along with Marvin Harrison. AB isn’t the biggest. Lockett isn’t very big. The leading WR in the league this year Diggs is in the same area. WRs don’t have to be Metcalf or Julio to be studs.

On the other hand. I don’t think there are many slender TEs. One of the things that scares the shit out of me with Pitts. I can find a lot of successful slim WRs. Not many I can think of with TE. But that is nitpicking and probably trying to talk myself out of the freak TE at 5.
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
RE: Kyle Pitts is AJ Green as a tight end. - NATI BENGALS - 02-21-2021, 06:25 AM