Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate?
Has to currently be a Bengal.

My pick is Tyler Boyd. Boyd is a productive young veteran receiver that with a mid ranged price tag and 3 years left on his contract. He would be a perfect fit for a team that needs a Slot Receiver for a young QB because he consistently gets open and makes catches.

Why trade him? For one he is one of the few Bengals players that can actually see a solid return on investment as a possible very late 1st but most likely a 2nd and a 5th. He is a slot only and isn't a guy that gets you a ton of YAC more solid receiver than playmaker. This draft is also full of those very fast Slot/Z receivers starting with DeVonta Smith, Jaylen Waddle, Kadarius Toney, Rondale Moore, Dwayne Eskridge, Elijah Moore, Chatarius Atwell, Demetric Felton, Rico Bussey, Marquez Stevenson, Shi Smith...You get the picture lol. This move isn't going to free up a ton of cap possibly none because an outside receiver is still a very big need but adding a cheap option like Chris Conley plus drafting Dwayne Eskridge in the 3rd would add a ton of speed to a receiving core that has lacked speed for several years.

Also I want to point out with Joe Burrow YAC is going to become a big thing because of his excellent ball placement leading to yards so adding more speed is a necessity.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Messages In This Thread
Who is your Surprise Trade Candidate? - Synric - 02-21-2021, 06:30 PM